The Best Things About Becoming a Franchisee
We don’t want to brag, but becoming a Fazoli’s franchisee sure does have its perks! The first, and most obvious, being the opportunity to be your own boss — flexible hours, control of job security and the chance to handpick your staff. But while this is definitely a huge advantage our franchise owners enjoy, it’s not the only benefit to joining the Fazoli’s family!
5 Best Benefits of Becoming a Franchisee
- National Recognition: Why start a business from the ground up when you can build on the foundation that the Fazoli’s family has already laid for you? We’re widely known for our fast, fresh Italian concept, which means you’ll already be one step ahead of the game when those doors open!
- Marketing Budget: As a franchisee, you’re allotted a certain amount of funds toward your marketing efforts. Not only that but with approximately 220 restaurants in 26 states marketing the same brand, you’ll get exposure overload — for free!
- Proven Success Model: There’s no trial and error involved here. Just a tried and true success model that we’ve perfected for you over the past 30 years!
- Training Systems: There’s a plan in place for every employee’s training process — including yours as an owner. From the moment you join the Fazoli’s family, you’ll be privy to all of our training processes and procedures to ensure that you and your team are brought up to speed as effectively as possible.
- Support System: You’re never alone! Your Fazoli’s leadership team is behind you every step of the way. Have a question? We have an answer!
If you’re looking to join the Fazoli’s family and take advantage of all that franchising has to offer, contact Sam Nelson at 1-800-446-4368 to discuss additional franchise opportunities or fill out our information request form online.
- Our franchisees are enjoying record sales with over two years of same store sales growth!
- Flexible footprint with inline, freestanding, and conversion options.
- Highly regarded by customers and the foodservice industry.
- Recently expanded Real Estate support.