Single or Multi-Unit Ownership: Which Is Best?
Fazoli’s offers two types of franchising options: single-unit or multi-unit ownership. If you’re looking to join the Fazoli’s team but aren’t sure which to choose, read on to learn some of the differences between the two, as well as the benefits you can expect to enjoy with each.
In this instance, the franchisee will only have one franchise agreement with their franchisor, as there is only one physical location under their management. Oftentimes, those who select the single-unit option are those who are first-time franchise owners, just getting their feet wet in the franchise world. However, many single-unit franchisees end up becoming multi-unit owners down the line, and for good reason.
While yes, multiple units means more time and money invested, it also means more profitability and potential for success in the long run. Think about it, the more tickets you have in a raffle, the better chance you have of winning, right? Well, the more franchise locations you own, the better chance you have for a promising future and the more return on investment you’ll see as your businesses progress.
Benefits of Multi-Unit Ownership
Besides the obvious perk of a higher earning potential overall, franchisees who choose multi-unit ownership also enjoy some pretty fantastic benefits as well.
- Expenses per unit decrease, as you’re able to spread the costs over multiple locations, increasing your market share and purchasing power. The same goes for your marketing and advertising costs.
- Since opening several stores in a given territory allows for a larger advantage over the competition, your investment risk is much lower.
- As you grow, multi-unit franchises become more self-supporting. You’ll have plenty of hands on experience from your existing restaurants, and can maximize your expertise when opening new locations.
Interested in learning more about the perks and benefits of multi-unit ownership with the Fazoli’s family? Contact Sam Nelson at 1-800-446-4368 or fill out our information request form online today.
- Our franchisees are enjoying record sales with over two years of same store sales growth!
- Flexible footprint with inline, freestanding, and conversion options.
- Highly regarded by customers and the foodservice industry.
- Recently expanded Real Estate support.