Fazoli’s Welcomes New Chief Financial Officer, David Hasler!
This just in: Fazoli’s recently announced three new additions to its corporate finance department – including a brand new CFO, David Hasler.
We’re thrilled to have Lexington native David Hasler join the Fazoli’s family! David brings with him an MBA from Xavier University, a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Kentucky, and more than 10 years of experience working in the finance world.
Prior to his appointment as CFO with Fazoli’s, David served as senior director of global treasury for Wal-Mart. During his tenure with the global giant, David also managed financial planning and analysis, investor relations, and finance and strategy for the grocery and health & wellness divisions. Before joining the Wal-Mart team, David also served in similar roles at The Body Shop International plc, Limited Brands and Procter & Gamble.
David will be working closely with the following new executive team members as well:
- Tracy Haskins, CPA, has been promoted to Vice President of Finance and Treasury. As a 20-year Fazoli’s veteran, Tracy has been an instrumental part of financial transactions and capital restructuring events throughout her career with the company. She earned her bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Kentucky.
- Spencer Houlihan has rejoined Fazoli’s in the newly created role of Vice President, financial planning and analysis. Spencer originally started with the company in 2008 as a senior financial analyst and is back after a one-year hiatus with University of Kentucky Healthcare. He holds a master’s degree in finance from the University of Kentucky.
Fazoli’s President and CEO Carl Howard is confident that the strong team guiding the Fazoli’s finance department will help project franchise growth to new heights as the year unfolds.
“Tracy and Spencer are company veterans who have played an integral part in our success, while David brings a wealth of financial experience and expertise to the CFO role. We are in the midst of capitalizing on incredible franchise growth and 15 consecutive quarters of positive same-store sales, and I can’t think of better leaders to be at the financial helm during this exciting time.”
That being said, there’s no better time to join the Fazoli’s family than now. Our franchisees are experiencing nearly three times the industry average growth rate, with new franchised restaurants continually setting new systemwide records. We’re always looking for new faces to join our growing, successful franchise network! For more information about franchise opportunities, contact Sam Nelson at 1-800-446-4368 or fill out our information request form online.
To read through the full press release on PR Newswire, click here!
- Our franchisees are enjoying record sales with over two years of same store sales growth!
- Flexible footprint with inline, freestanding, and conversion options.
- Highly regarded by customers and the foodservice industry.
- Recently expanded Real Estate support.