Fazoli’s Lands a Spot on the Franchise Times’ Top 200+ List for 2016
The results are in, and we’re super excited to announce that Fazoli’s has landed a spot on the Franchise Times’ Top 200+ list for 2016!
Every year, the Franchise Times creates a “Franchise Times Top 200” list to rank the 200 largest franchise systems in the U.S. To determine the rankings for each franchise, the Franchise Times looks at global systemwide sales based on performance from the previous year. This year, however, the Franchise Times also ranked an additional 300 franchise systems, and Fazoli’s was ranked 230 out of a total of 500!
In order for franchises to qualify for a spot on the list, they must meet the following criteria:
- They must be a legal U.S. franchise.
- Franchisees must own at least 15 percent of the company’s total units.
- The company must be based in the U.S. or have at least 10 percent of their total units located in the U.S.
Now let’s get into the specifics about Fazoli’s.
As is reported on the Franchise Times’ list, this year our system sales totaled $228,574,780, and all of our restaurants can be found in the United States. And although the 10 largest franchised brands lost systemwide sales collectively for the first time since the Franchise Times began putting together this list, our team is going through a tremendous period of growth. Here’s a look at some of our latest statistics:
- To date, we have now experienced 14 consecutive quarters of same-store sales growth.
- There has been a 5.1 percent same-store sales increase at our franchise-owned restaurants during our fiscal year second quarter, which just ended on September 30, 2016.
- We have produced positive same-stores sales growth in 17 of the last 18 quarters.
- Our franchisees are experiencing three times the industry average growth rate.
We’re very proud of the consistent growth we’ve been able to maintain, and we’re currently looking for even more single- and multi-unit operators to expand with us. Right now we are actively pursuing new operations in Pittsburgh, Detroit, Eastern Ohio, Cincinnati, Knoxville, Cleveland, Toledo, West Virginia, Dallas, Phoenix and Charlotte, but we would be more than willing to look into other markets and site locations if you have something else in mind.
To learn more, please contact Sam Nelson at 1-800-446-4368 or fill out our information request form online.
Click here to view the full article on the Franchise Times Top 200+!
- Our franchisees are enjoying record sales with over two years of same store sales growth!
- Flexible footprint with inline, freestanding, and conversion options.
- Highly regarded by customers and the foodservice industry.
- Recently expanded Real Estate support.