Fazoli’s Adds a Few Franchise Veterans to The Executive Team
This just in: There’s a new Chief Development Officer in town… and a new Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Marketing, too!
On November 16, we announced the appointment of three industry veterans to our corporate leadership team. We’re so excited to welcome Jeff Sturgis as Chief Development Officer, Rodney Lee as Chief Financial Officer, and Jodie Conrad as Vice President of Marketing to the Fazoli’s family! But no one was more excited than our President and CEO, Carl Howard:
“In review of what we have been able to accomplish in the past year, we are enthusiastically looking forward to seeing what these exceptional industry veterans are able to bring to the table moving forward. We are in the midst of capitalizing on some incredible growth initiatives leading into 2018 and I can’t think of better leaders to be at the helm during this exciting time.”
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves! Jeff, Rodney, and Jodie are going to do fantastic things to help take Fazoli’s to the next level. Don’t believe us? Just take a peek at their impressive industry track records:
- Jeff Sturgis, Chief Development Officer: Jeff will be steering the ship in the direction of franchise development, including strategic planning and execution of all restaurant development, real estate and franchise sales activities. In the past, he’s successfully led the charge in franchise development for McAlister’s Deli, Fantastic Sam’s, and FOCUS Brands to name a few.
- Rodney Lee, Chief Financial Officer: Rodney is not only an industry veteran, but a Fazoli’s veteran, as well! He joined us in September 2008 as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, but took a brief hiatus to join forces with The Krystal Company, as their Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. But it’s true what they say, there’s no place like home! That’s why Rodney is back in his original role with Fazoli’s, with his experience as CFO of 2JR Pizza Enterprises, a franchisee of Pizza Hut, still behind him.
- Jodie Conrad, Vice President of Marketing: Jodie is another dual-vet, formerly serving as Fazoli’s Senior Brand Director before her promotion in September 2017. In her new role, she’ll be responsible for all marketing functions and product development for the brand. Besides her time spent with Fazoli’s, Jodie also has experience as Director of Brand Marketing for The Wendy’s Company, Director of New Product Testing for Donatos Pizza, and Customer Marketing Manager for The Coca-Cola Company.
Check out the full press release on PR Newswire and learn how you can link up with one of the most distinguished and highly regarded fast casual faces in the foodservice industry! Contact Sam Nelson at 1-800-446-4368 to discuss Fazoli’s franchise opportunities or fill out our information request form online.
- Our franchisees are enjoying record sales with over two years of same store sales growth!
- Flexible footprint with inline, freestanding, and conversion options.
- Highly regarded by customers and the foodservice industry.
- Recently expanded Real Estate support.