Characteristics of Successful Franchisees
Different people are great at different things. Some people are good at sports, music, art, etc., while others are not. What would you say is your strength? Do you possess a business acumen and knack for industry and delivering results? Think you have what it takes to build a business and run it for years to come?
While practice and hard work bring success, there are some people who just naturally excel at certain things. Specifically focusing on succeeding in the business world, here are few of the most common characteristics that successful franchisees are known to possess:
- They’re motivated. And more specifically, they’re motivated by results. Successful franchisees are always looking for ways to meet their goals, and if certain actions aren’t aiding in the process, they’re not afraid to take a different approach.
- They’re optimistic. When something takes a turn for the worst or just simply doesn’t go as planned, successful franchisees don’t turn their back on the business and give up. Regardless of their current situation, these people always maintain a positive attitude and put their focus on future opportunities rather than setbacks.
- They’re a “people person.” Being a franchisee requires you to communicate with various people on a regular basis – the franchisor, employees, customers, and so on and so forth. That said, successful franchisees have great interpersonal skills and know what it takes to communicate effectively with others (and they like to communicate, too).
- They’re leaders. Great businesses are run by great leaders, and thus, successful franchisees possess great leadership skills. From the very beginning of the operation, franchisees that excel are able to step up to the plate and take the initiative to lead their team in the right direction.
- They’re hard working. Successful franchisees understand that they likely won’t be following a 9-5 schedule everyday, and they’re okay with that. Even when daily tasks consume more time than usual, these people always put their best foot forward and realize that all of the hard work they put in now will pay off later.
Now take a moment to evaluate yourself – do any of the above describe you? If so and you’re on the search for the next best career move, we encourage you to consider franchising with Fazoli’s! Our franchise development team strongly believes in each of our franchisees that we provide all of the training and support you need to succeed.
To learn about our current franchise opportunities, contact Sam Nelson at 1-800-446-4368 or fill out our information request form online.
- Our franchisees are enjoying record sales with over two years of same store sales growth!
- Flexible footprint with inline, freestanding, and conversion options.
- Highly regarded by customers and the foodservice industry.
- Recently expanded Real Estate support.