Can I Start as a Single Unit Franchise Owner?
If you’ve been following along with our blog and social media pages, you may have noticed we’ve been talking about “multi-unit ownership” quite often — and for good reason! As you’ll soon find out, it happens to come with a lot of great perks for our franchise owners.
What does it mean to be a multi-unit franchise owner?
In simplest terms, a multi-unit franchise owner is someone who has franchised more than one location. These can be in the same area, or in completely different states. No matter where you choose to start your fast casual Italian franchise, as long as you’re choosing to head up more than one restaurant, you’ll be considered one of our multi-unit elites!
What are the benefits of owning multiple Fazoli’s?
We thought you’d never ask! For starters, the more Fazoli’s you own, the higher your earning potential will be. Makes sense right? More restaurants means more potential hungry guests! But, as you might have guessed, that’s not the only benefit of multi-unit ownership you’ll enjoy.
- Just as profits can increase, expenses can decrease. You’ll be able to spread your operational and marketing costs over multiple locations, decreasing overall expenses while increasing market share and purchasing power.
- Your market widens, but your risk-gap shrinks. As you saturate the market with multiple locations, you’ll also gain an advantage over the competition!
- More hands on deck means less on your plate. The more you grow your multi-unit network, the more knowledgeable, experienced hands you’ll have on deck. That means your locations will become more and more self-sufficient, freeing you up to focus on your next endeavor!
How do I go from a single- to a multi-unit owner?
If you originally joined the Fazoli’s family as a single-unit owner, going from single- to a multi-unit ownership is simple. To learn more about the perks and benefits of multi-unit ownership with the Fazoli’s family, contact Sam Nelson at 1-800-446-4368 or fill out our information request form online today.
- Trusted and experienced leadership
- Strong Brand reputation
- Stable and growing System Performance
- High Growth Potential
- Attractive Financial Performance
- Operational & Portfolio Compatibility