5 Questions You Should Ask Before Starting Your Franchise
The possibilities for success in a franchise (especially a food service franchise) are diverse and lucrative — that’s what makes them such incredible investment opportunities! But before you embark on a new franchise venture, it’s important that you ask the right questions.
1. “How successful have past franchises been?”
Franchises are so attractive because much of the work has already been done for you. Here at Fazoli’s, we’ve spent years developing a proven system that works, building a loyal following, and becoming a highly regarded fast casual Italian restaurant. And that hard work has clearly paid off because we’re one of the few franchises enjoying record sales and over two years of same-stores sales growth!
2. “How much support will I get from the franchise?”
We know that no one ever achieved success on their own. That’s why we offer extensive training and support to each and every one of our franchisees. From choosing a location to designing and running it, we’re here with you every step of the way!
3. “What are the franchise’s core values?”
The values your franchise holds will soon become your values, so it’s important that they’re aligned. At Fazoli’s, our mission is to serve premium quality Italian food fast, fresh and friendly.
- Guest Service is what we do.
- People come first.
- Integrity is everything.
- Teamwork makes the difference.
- The pursuit of excellence is never-ending.
4. “What states or locations can we currently find Fazoli’s?”
There’s a reason why we’re always talking about location (...location, location!). Your location truly is what will make or break your success. That’s why we have a wide variety of options. From self-standing buildings to urban storefronts and shopping centers, Fazoli’s restaurants are currently in 26 states. And if you need a little help finding the perfect location, our recently expanded Real Estate support team is here to help!
5. “Is there even more room to grow and expand within the franchise?”
Fazoli’s offers two types of franchising options — single- and multi-unit ownership. We usually suggest that first-time entrepreneurs start with one location, then expand to multiple units once they’re more familiar with the business.
For the answers to any questions we didn’t cover, contact Sam Nelson at 1-800-446-4368 or fill out our information request form online today.
- Trusted and experienced leadership
- Strong Brand reputation
- Stable and growing System Performance
- High Growth Potential
- Attractive Financial Performance
- Operational & Portfolio Compatibility