5 Important Things to Look for in a Franchisor
Officially deciding to get into franchising is easy – it’s finding a franchisor to work with that’s the hard part. After all, with so many leadership teams and concepts out there, how could you possibly narrow things down to find the right fit? Lucky for you, we have answers to this.
As you start out on your journey to find a franchisor, here are some of the top things you should be looking for:
- Prior success. You want your experience with the brand to be a positive one, so it’s important that you find a franchisor who already has a history of success. 2016 in particular has been an awesome year for Fazoli’s, as we’ve experienced record growth as a brand and our franchisees are continuing to do the same!
- A strong leadership team. Even though your individual location will be yours, it’s important to have an effective team in place that can provide additional support when needed. Not to mention, you should also feel confident that your leadership team will be taking the brand as a whole in the right direction moving forward. At Fazoli’s, our leadership team is one of a kind, and under our new leader Carl Howard, our brand is certainly on an upward path! Meet some of our team members here.
- Training and support. You’re bound to have questions or need assistance throughout your career, which makes training and support from your franchisor a must. From training programs to marketing guidance, real estate assistance and more, a strong franchisor will be able to provide answers and work with you along the way to help you achieve your business goals. Here at Fazoli’s, you can always count on our franchising team where training and support is concerned.
- Clear guidelines and expectations. A great franchisor will give you all of the details up front – for example, you should know exactly what qualifications and criteria are needed to join the team, such as investment specifics. Additionally, the right franchisor will also be honest with you about experience and results. At Fazoli’s, we highly encourage you to speak with other business owners and the franchise development team to learn more about potential profitability and more.
- Opportunity. It’s important to feel like there is opportunity for you within the brand, and this is something we’re very proud of at Fazoli’s. Thanks to our tremendous success, we have franchise development opportunities all across the United States, and if you have a specific market or site location in mind, our team would be happy to hear about it.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, we encourage you to consider our franchise – we’re confident that you’ll be happy with your decision if you decide to move forward with us!
To learn more about our current franchise opportunities, contact Sam Nelson at 1-800-446-4368 or fill out our information request form online.
- Trusted and experienced leadership
- Strong Brand reputation
- Stable and growing System Performance
- High Growth Potential
- Attractive Financial Performance
- Operational & Portfolio Compatibility